Relieve stress and improve your nervous system’s functionality
“Chiropractic is not designed to make you ‘Feel’ better immediately. It is designed to make you ‘Heal’ better immediately.”
Chiropractic is a Full-Body Diagnosis
Chiropractic is a form of alternative medicine that treats a person as a whole being, rather than the sum of their parts. It focuses on the unity of the human body. The nervous system is a global mechanism that influences virtually every limb and organ. Dr. Pellegrino offers treatments that target the entire system, affecting the source of the pain, not just the symptoms. By manually readjusting the spine, she realigns your nervous system and brings it- and you!- back to optimal health.
What can it treat?
Traditionally, Chiropractic has been used primarily to manage pain, especially originating in the back. Yet today, treatment has expanded to include pain from injury and pre-existing conditions, stress and accidents. The nervous system is often at fault for our chronic aches and pains. By manually adjusting it, Dr. Pellegrino can re-balance your system and increase overall wellness.
Much like your teeth or car oil, the body must be regularly cared for in order to maintain optimal function. That said, Dr. Pellegrino will work with you to establish how many treatments your particular situation may require.
Dr. Pellegrino’s Chiropractic Techniques
- Diversified Adjusting Technique
- Logan Basic Technique
- Thompson Drop Table Technique
- Activator/Instrument Adjusting
Dr. Pellegrino earned her DC from Logan University.
Interested in the Expert’s Opinion?
- The BMJ: Low back pain of mechanical origin: randomised comparison of chiropractic and hospital outpatient treatment.
- Annals of Internal Medicine: Chiropractic: A Profession at the Crossroads of Mainstream and Alternative Medicine
- Ontario Ministry of Health: The effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of chiropractic management of low-back pain